Currently reading:
Which Sigmas To Buy

Discuss Which Sigmas To Buy in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

Ok, finally sorting out moving to Sigma from Rubi.

I currently have two Rubi cutters- a TX900N and a TR400S.

I want to replace both with similar Sigma cutters but I want the big cutter to score & cut at least 1225mm and the smaller cutter minimum score & cut of 600mm.

I want push to score and I like the look of the breaking mechanism that flips down.

Which ones should I go for as there seems to be so many different models!!!

Cheers all :)

gamma38

TF
Bedford
The klick klock handle is a regular push handle but then when you want to break the handle does a 180 deg flip over away from you to then push down and complete the break, if that makes sense. Also i think i am right in saying the max machines and handle has the greatest breaking strength.

I

Italy

Don't bother with klik klok. Stick with push Max handles. I've got a 3em (heavy beast) and 3cm as my most used cutters. Highly recommend both of course...
68.gif

Reply to Which Sigmas To Buy in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.