Search the forum,

Discuss Which porcelain tiles for a garage floor? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Muncher

I am just finishing off my garage floor and need to choose a suitable floor tile.

I have approx 55 square meters to cover, laid on to raft foundation.

I'm looking for something off white, light grey, not overly fussy on colour but it needs to be reasonably slip resistant and hard wearing. It's also only a garage so as cheap as possible really.

I will be laying it myself, having done all of my house myself following some good advice on here.

Does anyone have any particular advice or suggestions?

wayne

TF
Reaction score
N&c do an architect range of porcelain in loads of colours and all different slip resistants. Not bad price either and they have branches all over the country

Reply to Which porcelain tiles for a garage floor? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen