Search the forum,

Discuss What we doing next week then.? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Bank holiday Monday..:thumbsup: and one is off.. :smilewinkgrin:

What we all doing next week then..?... hopefully if it comes in , i shall be starting a nice limestone veneered porcelain floor.. and polished marble floor.

D

dave l and l

bathroom to do later on in week. wet room floor to fix and a kitchen to tile. and grout two kitchens.in between that i would like to go fishing for a couple of hours

I

ian158

installing some more laundry pumps in Eastern province..Saudi..and then training guys on how to plumb in dilution stations..and how not to cut corners using flexi pipes :mad2:

Attachments

• IMG_1750.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1716.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 31
T

Time's Ran Out

Victorian all the way! Small path in black/white 70mm and border. Then your recommendation (Dave) entrance lobby in geometric in Low Fell. Then it's away again Essex and Surrey.

J

Jeff the tiler

Working today and tomorrow. 90 metre floor and 20 metre wall which hopefully we should have done by Sunday Evening (4 of us!) to give us Monday off to then attend a schluter day Tues before starting a 170 metre floor so pretty frantic at the moment but not complaining as you never know what's around the corner. Hopefully more.

Reply to What we doing next week then.? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning Everyone! It is Easter this weekend and a lot of the kids are already off! Have you...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
We are looking for flooring for our new kitchen, lounge and hallway and would like to use LVT...
Replies
Views
ben_gee
B
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen