Search the forum,

Discuss What shall I use to cut this tile? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Hi All,
How do I cut one of these, please?
Any tips (diamond!?), gratefully received.
Many thanks,
Paul
Broken Link Removed
Broken Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Paul
T2.jpg

T2.jpg

pics added , they won't show because you are a guest..

D

DHTiling

Look behind that tile and you will see the face of the tile.. the background is the face..

B

brinkley

look like porcs to me decent dry cutter will cut the sraight ones wetsaw or angle grinder with a diamond blade to cut the shapes

Reply to What shall I use to cut this tile? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I recently tiled a shower floor with a basalt mosaic tile. I used kerapoxy for the...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen