Search the forum,

Discuss What is the going rate for Tiling in London? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Knifey_Spoony

I recently moved to London and am currently working for an agency on an hourly rate.I have to give a meter price for a block of apartments in January but i have no idea what the rate is for site work.Also if i have some private work what is the rate for that?Obviously it depends on the job but just looking a rough idea as i haven't a clue what the charge.

W

White Room

Sorry no pricing in the open forum...members can contact you via private message.

T

Time's Ran Out

It took me a couple of months as an apprentice to find out what I was worth to the company I contracted too.
In the 7 years you've been a member of the forum I'd have thought you would be more than capable of searching for Tilers rates.
But with London there are more factors to consider, but in the end it's down to your skills and their demands.
Good luck.

Reply to What is the going rate for Tiling in London? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen