Search the forum,

Discuss What Brand Tiling Trowels Are The Best? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mitcheyp

I need some new trowels and was wondering what brand trowels people thinks the best. I know it's personal preference but just wanted some ideas I hear that marshaltown notched trowel are good?

S

Stef

I use bright ideas, I need a double hang & they are about the only company that do them.

S

Sean SML Tiling

Same as mark. Tiger trowel for 10mm but everything else is rubi. Got a trowel fetish I think

M

medwaytilers

Depends what areas your spreading , If i got a big area to do i use a rubi as its comfortable to use.

T

Time's Ran Out

After a couple of weeks you can't tell what make my trowels are anyway!
They start out as Rubi or Genisis.

area tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Bought a few new ox trowels yesterday in 10mm to try them first impressions seem good, comfy handle to! Most of my trowels are rubi these days !

si.cleary

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've just got some raimondi trowels to try, will let you know how they are. Has anyone tried these? Or have any opinions on Raimoni?

Reply to What Brand Tiling Trowels Are The Best? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen