Search the forum,

Discuss Wet room former not level in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

Ryan rogers

EDIT: I posted this in the DIY board but it does not appear to be very active. So I thought I would post again in here.

Afternoon, please go easy on me.

I have installed a wet room former into my en suite. However one thing has lead to another and I must have forgotten how to use my spirit level.

The former is still angled towards the drain but it is also angled to the right as you can see the water sitting in the right hand side of the trough.

Do I rip it all out and purchase a new former or is this salvagable?

Thank you

A58C6B7A-6592-4358-8969-179DFE3D7291.jpeg A84EE109-5C16-40A0-9970-DBCD8FF8912C.jpeg 6D26BBE2-9CFE-4FFE-A2B9-2C01198FB1F3.jpeg C34A4CB1-E5FE-46E9-BCE1-C38C6D71D878.jpeg

Q

Qwerty

It's certainly not great, but potentially will still allow water to drain sufficiently. Check the fall from outside edges down to the drain, not the top flat leading edge. The water pooling at the plastic lip where the drain sits is a good sign.

I will close down your DIY thread

Reply to Wet room former not level in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen