Discuss Wet room former not level in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

R

Ryan rogers

EDIT: I posted this in the DIY board but it does not appear to be very active. So I thought I would post again in here.

Afternoon, please go easy on me.

I have installed a wet room former into my en suite. However one thing has lead to another and I must have forgotten how to use my spirit level.

The former is still angled towards the drain but it is also angled to the right as you can see the water sitting in the right hand side of the trough.

Do I rip it all out and purchase a new former or is this salvagable?

Thank you

A58C6B7A-6592-4358-8969-179DFE3D7291.jpeg A84EE109-5C16-40A0-9970-DBCD8FF8912C.jpeg 6D26BBE2-9CFE-4FFE-A2B9-2C01198FB1F3.jpeg C34A4CB1-E5FE-46E9-BCE1-C38C6D71D878.jpeg

Q

Qwerty

It's certainly not great, but potentially will still allow water to drain sufficiently. Check the fall from outside edges down to the drain, not the top flat leading edge. The water pooling at the plastic lip where the drain sits is a good sign.

I will close down your DIY thread

Reply to Wet room former not level in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks