Search the forum,

Discuss Wet room Ensuite tiling in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Clapton712

I wouldn't use the unibond, you want a reputable brand such as tilemaster, Mapei, ultra or granfix is ok. Where do you live, there must be somewhere local

There are a few local but I'm aiming to pay the same price as my Local Screwfix for Mapei rapid set which is about £26 for 2 20kg bags. I love near place called Devizes.

C

Clapton712

Only real advice I can offer at this late hour is ditch the Fosters Ice and get yourself some Real Ale - Theakstons / Doom Bar / Marstons etc.
It will help with the tiling ;)

Ale in not my thing! And I can't really have anything stronger while working, I'll end up being half cut and have a comedy house!

D

Dumbo

There are a few local but I'm aiming to pay the same price as my Local Screwfix for Mapei rapid set which is about £26 for 2 20kg bags. I love near place called Devizes.
You should try Devizes tile store . They stock weber products which are reputable .

NWTiles

TF
Reaction score
Get down to Topps tiles for some max flex fibre can't go wrong with that stuff, 4 hour pot life grout after 16 hours (so next morning) fibre reinforced and is an S1

C

Clapton712

I have just had 2 bags of Ultra Standard set ProFlex delivered. Been recommended and happy with the price....Hopefully starting the tiling tomorrow as the boss has finally chosen the pattern for the tiles!

Reply to Wet room Ensuite tiling in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen