Search the forum,

Discuss wet room adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mannerj

Hi

after some advice, building a small wet room on first floor, plywood over chipboard flooring, Impey Aqua-dec and tile safe with devimat UFH.

when applying the adhesive (norcros tile to shower) the thickness of the UFH and joints in the tile safe mean that i have to place more that the 3mm thickness and the adhesive after 4 days still appears to be wet as the tiles move.

any ideas what i should do? will it eventually go off or do i deen to find a thickbed waterproof adhesive?

thanks
john

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gazzer

Bal single part flexible would be my 1st choice but to be sure i would call the technical dept.

I am really curious as to what shop sold you wall tile adhesive for fixing floor tiles though ??? idiots

Reply to wet room adhesive in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
Hi, A newcomer here and thank you to anyone with the patience to read my drivel. I am...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views
Hi I would like to use some indoor tiles outside on the top of my fish pond wall, the tiles I am...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen