Search the forum,

Discuss Website and Business Cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Towers62

Hi All

I am thinking of setting up a website to advertise my tiling to the great and the good.

Can anyone recommend any free sites that can upload a completed site or any standalone packages that dont cost the earth.

Would it also be a good idea to get business cards made? Any suggestions for these to please.

I am in the Derby area.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers

:thumbsup:

Mick

R

Richardk

You can create your own free website with MS Office Live. You just pay for your domain name (about £12 from memory) and make your site using supplied templates. The site is hosted free of charge. Business cards from Goodprint are cheap, again using standard templates. Both are ok for a start up but neither look as good as professionally designed ones. Having a website wont necessarily get you found on 'tinterweb. Businesses large and small pay fortunes to have their sites on the first few pages of Google etc. Hope I've not broken any forum rules with my reply.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aqua Tiling

Diamond whats the sponser about then, do you know anything about it.

Towers for b-cards 123print.com or co.uk.

T

Towers62

Hi

Thanks for the replies.

Dave

Website looks ace.

Will have to get thinking cap on.

Cheers

Mick

:thumbsup:

D

dc tiling

hya mate vistaprint.com for business cards if your not looking to spend a lot of money, hope this helps:thumbsup:

P

Prem Tiler

Vista print for business card for me. Go for the premium ones there good.

My website has a link banner at the bottom of the home page that might intrest you as an alternative.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You want to seriously consider what you want the website for. Often, free websites don't get you business coming in. A well designed cheap website that ranks in the search engines WILL.

I made an offer to the members that if they take out a website with mistore, I'll help optimise it and get you plenty of links to it to help get you first page of Google.

MiStore can help with domain names, but www.ukreg.com do them really cheap and quite often you get a free .co.uk with every .com bought.

Hit me back with the domain if you do go with mistore and I'll get to work. :)

Reply to Website and Business Cards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen