Discuss Twitter in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concrete guy

Do you get much work through twitter?

Ok so it's slightly different for us a supplier but we find it's an easy way to get information on products and offers to people who are interested in them.

By virtue of the fact they have subscribed to us, they are interested in what we have to offer and the whole tweet thing is less annoying and intrusive than blanket spam emails, which we try to keep to the minimum.

It provides us with enough website traffic to persevere with it, but it isn't life changing.

Reply to Twitter in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys, I've recently tiled my own bathroom and all went well but I have noticed about an inch...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I recently posted in a DIY Home Renovation forum, asking if anyone could advise me on...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm looking to lay a Penrhyn slate floor, approx 1.5m x 1.8m, for a first floor...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley