Search the forum,

Discuss Travertine tiles with lots of holes... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

J

joshtiler

Hi dave saw this and I want to do the same thing for my nan and grandads kitchen floor, my grandad laid it when they moved in (before I was a tiler) and I believe they are a the same tile except for the shape? What I want to know is did you remove any grout from the holes in the travertine? If so how, if not did you just grout over the holes that were filled/part filled with the old grout? I would really like to do this foot them as my grandad knees are not great ;)

Reply to Travertine tiles with lots of holes... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Further to my other post re our hollow tiles issue It looks like our tiler has dot and dabbed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen