Search the forum,

Discuss Timeless john reaches 2000 posts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

What can i say john mate.....thank you for your input and most of all your amazing sence of humour and cracking pics.

D

Deleted member 9966

splendid, very well done John :thumbsup: crack on with the next 2000 now please :smilewinkgrin:

T

Time's Ran Out

Well done Grumpy:thumbsup: quality not quantity I here you say:smilewinkgrin:

Was this aimed at me?
Grumpy is not a term that I am familiar with in my demeamer and I wouldn't think that even this Forum is in need of 2xGrumpies!

Thank you all for those kind words and just like tiling - when you enjoy doing something it never seems like work!

:8:Here's to the next few posts - it doesn't take long for them to rattle up.

Reaction score
Top work dude, this industry needs people like you to keep us motivated, when we are surrounded by cowboy tradesman, you restore my faith in human nature.:hurray:

T

Time's Ran Out

well done john, it good to have an alternative point of view on board :lol: just for arguments sake :thumbsup:keep them coming!!!

You've noticed!:lol:
A good Forum should always have an alternative view:thumbsup:
Thanks for your kind words.

Reply to Timeless john reaches 2000 posts in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post here on the forum. Thanks for reading! I have an application for 1"...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen