Discuss Tiling Timber Floors - Preferred Method? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

StevieBoy

Still does work, so long as it's 15mm or thicker but, why would you when there's thinner products that do a better job. Get yourself out of the stone age and move with the times. You're making yourself look very stupid by continually arguing the toss and going against everything the manufacturers recommend, if you end up having to defend a failed floor in court one day, you'll get laughed at when an industry professional looks at it and sees the 6mm ply base.
15mm my backside, that'd be a nice big step in the doorway.

Lmao so why doesn't 5.5mm ply work then? Do the tiles miraculously become unstuck?

I think you're the one making yourself look stupid - I think I have probably forgotten more than what you know about tiling!

I

Ian

Lmao so why doesn't 5.5mm ply work then? Do the tiles miraculously become unstuck?

I think you're the one making yourself look stupid - I think I have probably forgotten more than what you know about tiling.
What in 8 years?

I

Ian

Who said 8 years?

Oh I give in its easier.
You did
image.png

S

StevieBoy

I couldn't be bothered to look back.

No, not had one fail after using 5.5mm ply and 2 part in 8 years.

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
15mm my backside, that'd be a nice big step in the doorway.

I think you're the one making yourself look stupid - I think I have probably forgotten more than what you know about tiling!

Right .. You are startimg to Troll now and we will not stand for winding other members up , you had you say in the other thread and it stops at that , continue this trolling and i will remove your account.... Simple as that..

Reply to Tiling Timber Floors - Preferred Method? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks