Search the forum,

Discuss tiling over paint (yet again) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

goatboy

someone is quoting me for the job on my hammer but seems a little unaware of things and is comming up to stoke from birmingham to do it and qill give me the quote tomorrow without having seen the job.. all seems a little odd to me but aparantly what he quotes on there for the job is binding and the dude already has positive reviews from other people that have used him

W

White Room

You can't quote blind thats not way to do it

How far is Birmingham to stoke

Last edited by a moderator:
G

goatboy

that is the problem with these quote online sites but he is bound to the quote he gives once he has done it and ive accepted it online

G

goatboy

should be but advising me that can tile onto browning coating wasnt good advice... like i said earlier will ask him to render the walls then tile onto that as seems the strongest solution... would be very hard for the cement layer to come free from the wall

W

White Room

It's all in the prep, with your paint on the wall it still should removed.

Don't how though he can turn up with no idea whats on the walls

G

goatboy

will let you all know in the morning how it is going anyway im heading off to bed nn dudes

Reply to tiling over paint (yet again) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen