Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling behind and under a log burning stove in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for all of the replies... It hadn't even crossed my mind that the stove may not have been fitted correctly!

I've contacted the clients again and asked whether it was a proper company that fitted it, but at the moment I don't think I will proceed with it.

Sometimes walking away is the best option!

Cheers
Stephen

Reply to Tiling behind and under a log burning stove in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen