Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tiles for Gloss white kitchen with walnut worktop in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Grubarmada

Hi,

I'm new here but have read a few forums and saw one in particular... attached.

I can't seem to find any tiles like this - can anyone advise me please?

Or perhaps suggest another style/colour tile that would work?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 25

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you matching up with these tiles or something? Or is this a picture you've seen that you like the look of?

D

DHTiling

Hi and welcome.... all sorted then... tell tile town tilersforums.com recommended them :)

G

Grubarmada

@Dan - this is something I've seen....and quite liked. i just can't seem to match anything with the type of kitchen I have - it seemed like a good idea at the time!

G

Gazzer

Thanks Sir Ramic! The picture looks great!

It depends on what you want. The bathroom photo tiles are brilliant white, not off white. In fact I had to get samples of lots of tiles before the client was happy. The quality is good too, they are 300mm long and straight as they come with zero bow in the face. The black band was jet black too and that was exactly what the client was after.

Reply to Tiles for Gloss white kitchen with walnut worktop in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks