Search the forum,

Discuss Tiles for Gloss white kitchen with walnut worktop in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grubarmada

Hi,

I'm new here but have read a few forums and saw one in particular... attached.

I can't seem to find any tiles like this - can anyone advise me please?

Or perhaps suggest another style/colour tile that would work?

Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 31

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you matching up with these tiles or something? Or is this a picture you've seen that you like the look of?

D

DHTiling

Hi and welcome.... all sorted then... tell tile town tilersforums.com recommended them :)

G

Grubarmada

@Dan - this is something I've seen....and quite liked. i just can't seem to match anything with the type of kitchen I have - it seemed like a good idea at the time!

G

Gazzer

Thanks Sir Ramic! The picture looks great!

It depends on what you want. The bathroom photo tiles are brilliant white, not off white. In fact I had to get samples of lots of tiles before the client was happy. The quality is good too, they are 300mm long and straight as they come with zero bow in the face. The black band was jet black too and that was exactly what the client was after.

Reply to Tiles for Gloss white kitchen with walnut worktop in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen