Search the forum,

Discuss Tile depot Aug offer in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Joseph Kover

Just got this in email if anyone find it useful
Screenshot_20160731-162743.jpg

J

Joseph Kover

Not sure, but they told me in the shop ultra tile bought Ronnie (tile depot it's own product) so it's effective the same product. It's fact though I used Ronnie white rapid flexible adhesive long time and its substance has been changed about a year ago for the better.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Be careful when buying materials in Tile Depot with your CTD account. Their prices are different (higher). Check the CTD prices on their website before parting with your cash. Saying that, it's great to have CTD gear in Tile depot as I had been doing a 35 mile round trip to Hampton CTD and stocking up. However, not all Tile Depots have CTD gear!

J

Joseph Kover

Be careful when buying materials in Tile Depot with your CTD account. Their prices are different (higher). Check the CTD prices on their website before parting with your cash. Saying that, it's great to have CTD gear in Tile depot as I had been doing a 35 mile round trip to Hampton CTD and stocking up. However, not all Tile Depots have CTD gear!

the location of the shop also matter,it add up to your price how much extra drive and fuel cost.sometimes just doesnt worth the hassle

W

White Room

Not sure, but they told me in the shop ultra tile bought Ronnie (tile depot it's own product) so it's effective the same product. It's fact though I used Ronnie white rapid flexible adhesive long time and its substance has been changed about a year ago for the better.

It's now Ultra, Ronnie was granfix I believe.

Reply to Tile depot Aug offer in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen