Discuss Tile depot Aug offer in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Joseph Kover

Just got this in email if anyone find it useful
Screenshot_20160731-162743.jpg

J

Joseph Kover

Not sure, but they told me in the shop ultra tile bought Ronnie (tile depot it's own product) so it's effective the same product. It's fact though I used Ronnie white rapid flexible adhesive long time and its substance has been changed about a year ago for the better.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Be careful when buying materials in Tile Depot with your CTD account. Their prices are different (higher). Check the CTD prices on their website before parting with your cash. Saying that, it's great to have CTD gear in Tile depot as I had been doing a 35 mile round trip to Hampton CTD and stocking up. However, not all Tile Depots have CTD gear!

J

Joseph Kover

Be careful when buying materials in Tile Depot with your CTD account. Their prices are different (higher). Check the CTD prices on their website before parting with your cash. Saying that, it's great to have CTD gear in Tile depot as I had been doing a 35 mile round trip to Hampton CTD and stocking up. However, not all Tile Depots have CTD gear!

the location of the shop also matter,it add up to your price how much extra drive and fuel cost.sometimes just doesnt worth the hassle

W

White Room

Not sure, but they told me in the shop ultra tile bought Ronnie (tile depot it's own product) so it's effective the same product. It's fact though I used Ronnie white rapid flexible adhesive long time and its substance has been changed about a year ago for the better.

It's now Ultra, Ronnie was granfix I believe.

Reply to Tile depot Aug offer in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks