Discuss Tile Adhesive Manufacturers In The Uk 2011 - Popular Tile And Grout Brand in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com | UK Tiling Forum

Which Tile Adhesive did you use most during 2011..?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

DHTiling

Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2011?

Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

I'm talking about both cement-based and dispersion. And I'm asking which brand in general did you use the most?

It might be due to trust, availability, customer preference, whatever. Just if you totted up the lot you used, which one did you use and buy the most of ?...

This is for 2011 only ,

ALL TILE ADHESIVE POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For 2011, i mainly used Stonefix... followed by weber then mapei.. so seen as i used Stonefix the most , then i have to vote for that..

That is how to judge what you have used the most..

P

Perry

Dave i couldn't tell you what i used you wouldn't believe me lol

C

Colour Republic

Has a poll ever been done for Grouts?

S

Stewart

Nicobond with Larsen's again this year but have used Weber for the last couple of months and I'm very impressed with their addy and grouts......

Created on iPhone.....

H

hillhead

I'v used Mapei, evostik, bostik but I believe I'v used Dunlop more this year as the shop handing me a lot of work are stockists.
I'v been very impressed with Dunlop too even under severe heat etc.
I still prefer mapei's keraquick though. Lol.
So Dunlop got the most use.

T

Tabby Cranks

Bal, Ardex, and some Mapei. BAL egdes it though.

whitebeam

whitebeam

Arms
Reactions
2,787 3
Mainly Topp fix until recently when a new tile supplier opened up and sells weber..

I

Ian

Butech again for me this year, closely followed by Mapei and I've also used a fair old amount of Creative Impressions GBTA. Interestingly I've only used about 10 bags of BAL gear this year and that's all I ever used to use.

Reply to Tile Adhesive Manufacturers In The Uk 2011 - Popular Tile And Grout Brand in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com

New Threads (Sitewide)

Top Bottom

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.