Discuss Tile Adhesive Manufacturers In The Uk 2011 - Popular Tile And Grout Brand in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com

D

DHTiling

Which Tile Adhesive Did You Use Most During 2011?

Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

I'm talking about both cement-based and dispersion. And I'm asking which brand in general did you use the most?

It might be due to trust, availability, customer preference, whatever. Just if you totted up the lot you used, which one did you use and buy the most of ?...

This is for 2011 only ,

ALL TILE ADHESIVE POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

DHTiling

For 2011, i mainly used Stonefix... followed by weber then mapei.. so seen as i used Stonefix the most , then i have to vote for that..

That is how to judge what you have used the most..

Upvote 0
OP
S

Stewart

Nicobond with Larsen's again this year but have used Weber for the last couple of months and I'm very impressed with their addy and grouts......

Created on iPhone.....

Upvote 0
OP
H

hillhead

I'v used Mapei, evostik, bostik but I believe I'v used Dunlop more this year as the shop handing me a lot of work are stockists.
I'v been very impressed with Dunlop too even under severe heat etc.
I still prefer mapei's keraquick though. Lol.
So Dunlop got the most use.

Upvote 0
OP
I

Ian

Butech again for me this year, closely followed by Mapei and I've also used a fair old amount of Creative Impressions GBTA. Interestingly I've only used about 10 bags of BAL gear this year and that's all I ever used to use.

Upvote 0
OP
T

tarkett85

I only ever use Mapei's gear from Mapeproof 1k turbo surface membrane, through latexplan trade or renovation screed, eco prim then keraquick addy's and grout for price to quality ratio i do find their products to be one of the best. Used to use alot of BAL but they are rather expensive and not much if any better in my opinion.

Upvote 0
OP
G

Gazzer

How many did we get last year ...or the years before. More votes make the result fairer.

Surely we have more than 48 proper tilers on here ??? ( Lol that was bait)

Upvote 0
OP
M

mattle40

I'm bal, all iv ever used really, am very surprised how few use it tho.. Been meaning to try mapai gear and based on the poll will have to try weber too

But for now I get great prices on bal :)

Upvote 0

Reply to Tile Adhesive Manufacturers In The Uk 2011 - Popular Tile And Grout Brand in the Tile Adhesive area at TilersForums.com