Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tile Adhesive Manufacturers In The Uk 2011 - Popular Tile And Grout Brand in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Which Tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ Did You Use Most During 2011?

Please vote on the Poll. All answers can be seen by the members.

If you used a brand not showing then please respond with the make.

I'm talking about both cement-based and dispersion. And I'm asking which brand in general did you use the most?

It might be due to trust, availability, customer preference, whatever. Just if you totted up the lot you used, which one did you use and buy the most of ?...

This is for 2011 only ,

ALL TILE https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ POLLS - WHICH TILE ADHESIVE BRAND DO YOU USE THE MOST?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

DHTiling

For 2011, i mainly used Stonefix... followed by weber then mapei.. so seen as i used Stonefix the most , then i have to vote for that..

That is how to judge what you have used the most..

OP
S

Stewart

Nicobond with Larsen's again this year but have used Weber for the last couple of months and I'm very impressed with their addy and grouts......

Created on iPhone.....

OP
H

hillhead

I'v used Mapei, evostik, bostik but I believe I'v used Dunlop more this year as the shop handing me a lot of work are stockists.
I'v been very impressed with Dunlop too even under severe heat etc.
I still prefer mapei's keraquick though. Lol.
So Dunlop got the most use.

OP
W

White Room

Mainly Topp fix until recently when a new tile supplier opened up and sells weber..

OP
I

Ian

Butech again for me this year, closely followed by Mapei and I've also used a fair old amount of Creative Impressions GBTA. Interestingly I've only used about 10 bags of BAL gear this year and that's all I ever used to use.

Reply to Tile Adhesive Manufacturers In The Uk 2011 - Popular Tile And Grout Brand in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock