Search the forum,

Discuss Thoughts on this floor ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Flintstone

31AA72E3-14C4-4C28-92B6-E6592E2413DF.jpeg
F07A32D2-640F-4371-9BD5-6C3586661DB9.jpeg
B00CA3B4-3B2D-4F85-96C1-5E2E2BA9B5F2.jpeg
can anyone offer any words of wisdom about this entrance way? It’s edwardian and it needs tiling along with the hallway of the house, with original style, it’s like one piece centres with a boarder ? I thought terrazzo but now I don’t think it is.

T

Time's Ran Out

It could be a composite like rubber crumb!
Best check it’s not a listed building/entrance.

F

Flintstone

It’s very solid, no cracks etc.. she didn’t mention it being listed, she’s very on the ball too.

F

Flintstone

It does look like Venetian terrazzo Simon, what’s the correct procedure for it?

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Speaking with @3_fall this morning for bitumen he suggested the above never used it but must be good. Keracoll do the sealer for metal etc ?:) Same old faces on here answering lol

I

Italy

Reply to Thoughts on this floor ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen