Search the forum,

Discuss The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

just finished editing the spread test...........cant wait to upload.....but it is 26mins..........sorry.......

P

Protilers

Evening all.............I am back from work......and I am starting to upload the spread test to youtube!!!!......255mins on a 15mb connection!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was with Gary the tiler, Brian and the wonderboy (Luke)....(See him on Surprise, Surprise real soon!!!!!!......lovely lad!!!)......nice one lads!!!!! Great stuff!!!

A

AmazingProducts

Would anyone like to use and abuse any of our products as we know they go the distance, Hense why we would like your guys feedback as youz would know best right.

Amazing Products.

See our products in action on you tube.

Google search - the amazing tile and glass cutter youtube.
And its the first link

We really would like all your feedback
Many Thanks

A

AmazingProducts

I am trying to get our products out there, We make and stock a number of tungsten and diamond products. Im hoping by getting people on here to buy and use our products that they will then go on to give an honest opinion/review as we know that our products arent cheap imitaions, they are the real deal.

If you get the chance check us out on you tube and see our videos
How to use the amazing tile and glass cutter - YouTube

Many Thanks
Stephen

T

The D

I am trying to get our products out there, We make and stock a number of tungsten and diamond products. Im hoping by getting people on here to buy and use our products that they will then go on to give an honest opinion/review as we know that our products arent cheap imitaions, they are the real deal.

If you get the chance check us out on you tube and see our videos
How to use the amazing tile and glass cutter - YouTube

Many Thanks
Stephen
Ok so what is new about that I have had them in my tool kit from back in 1985. I used them a lot untill I got my first rubi now they never see the light of day.

G

Gazzer

Would anyone like to use and abuse any of our products as we know they go the distance, Hense why we would like your guys feedback as youz would know best right.

Amazing Products.

See our products in action on you tube.

Google search - the amazing tile and glass cutter youtube.
And its the first link

We really would like all your feedback
Many Thanks

Are you offering to send some items in for testing by trusted professional tilers , If so we may be able to assist.

A

Aston

Ok so what is new about that I have had them in my tool kit from back in 1985. I used them a lot untill I got my first rubi now they never see the light of day.

ha ha, got a pair in the garage, rubi ten bric £6 from ctd

[video=youtube;fWmgtST0o0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWmgtST0o0w[/video]

A

AmazingProducts

Hi Dean,

I never said they were new, was only looking to increase awareness in our product which we have been making from the 1980s and they still sell as much as they did back then, Many thanks for replying.

Kind Regards
Stephen

Reply to The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen