Search the forum,

Discuss The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Gonna be interesting next month !
with four more test to release this month including spread test litres test trowel test lash clips under glass i think this month will be intresting we done 10 hours of testing and filming lee will try to get them ready one at a time but we all work with 10 hours of filming to work out lee has his work cut out me and gary cant thank him anought

P

Protilers

This all from the effort (and personal monies!) of the testing lab crew...........

Ray tt.......from feet international
Gary the tiler......GB Walsh Tiling
and myself......Lee from Protilers!!!

enjoy the vid...........as we did!

hehhehehehheehe

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

Good work lads.....looking forward to more!

What other tests have you got lined up???
the ones just above plus the wet saw test .also one biggy witch we think will help all just waiting for confamaion

Diggy

TF
Reaction score
Only just found this thread , so re : the hole saws.

I buy mine direct from hong kong , last lot was 27 quid for 10 inc delivery. Still only broken one out of the pack so far.
As for technique , I use a worx drill , speed 1 , paint brush for cooling - I find it tends to let the water drip out at a consistent rate unlike a sponge.

Cheers

Diggy

P

Protilers

here is the latest test:

[video=youtube_share;SW-YGQAK_p8]http://youtu.be/SW-YGQAK_p8[/video]

hope you all enjoy!

Reply to The Testing Thread - Testing Tiling Tools and Procedures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen