Discuss SLC over a heat mat...... in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Q

Qwerty

Mapei Renovation screed is also excellent for the slow setting variety.

Mapei recently already have a rapid version, Ultraplan Maxi

Screenshot_20190207-085456_WPS Office.jpg

Reaction score
I usually use bal level max but used mapei renovation screed on my last job. They are fairly similar, but mapei seemed to flow a little more.

O

On one

I usually use bal level max but used mapei renovation screed on my last job. They are fairly similar, but mapei seemed to flow a little more.
I have used both recently,depending on which was on offer at the time. But at low thickness levels I wouldn't call them 'self leveling'

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I tend to use Ultra 2 part if I can wait over night but i can highly recommend Topps fast track if you need a rapid setting slc.
Easily walkable within 45mins every time I have used it.

F

Flintstone

I've used a lot of levelflex but I don't really like it, doesn't flow and never seems to set that hard

Reply to SLC over a heat mat...... in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks