Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss SLC over a heat mat...... in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
What you lot using to cover your heat mats...??
I'm struggling to get hold of my normal Weber floor flex...

Also, talking to my supplier he was working out for a 23m2 floor I would need 7 bags ?
I normally work on getting 2m2 per bag...?

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What you lot using to cover your heat mats...??
I'm struggling to get hold of my normal Weber floor flex...

Also, talking to my supplier he was working out for a 23m2 floor I would need 7 bags ?
I normally work on getting 2m2 per bag...?
Me too

S

Spare Tool

Generally use Ultra rapid leveler, or TM Rapid 30 over wires if in a rush, if no rush the two part Ultra leveler.. There's some good prices if you shop about, might have to buy min of ten bags for free delivery though.
Same Andy or thereabouts 2sqm per 20kg bag at 6mm..

OP
Andy Allen

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Keep hearing good things about the level flex 30 how dose it compare to the stander level flex...which I can get ÂŁ2 a bag cheaper !

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I used rapid level 30 on the hottest day of the year and and it was setting as I poured it

S

Spare Tool

Is it still easy to use....?
Keep getting vision's of it going off before get chance to level it..
Its fine at this time of year, just gotta be all set up with plenty of water at the ready in the summer and don't stop mixing and pouring till whole floors done..
For leveling over ufh i use 1" strips of 6mm insulation boards, stuck to level or flat with ady and split floor into 1m wide runs over ufh mats, just pour a load in at one end and pull 4ft level over strips...

B

Bill

I use Tilemaster fineflow 3000 because it flows and is one of the cheapest around. Setting time is on the slow side and is a minus point.

Mapei Renovation screed is also excellent for the slow setting variety.

Reply to SLC over a heat mat...... in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock