Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma 2G tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Well it's unpacked and ready to go.

Spot on for the 33x25 tiles I have to put on today. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340874223.825540.jpg

D

DHTiling

Using your little technique for supporting tile when cutting small amount off the tile and no support arm, works a treat

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340880422.450802.jpg

And it's fits nicely on the work bench. :)

Only took half dozen cuts to get used the pull scribe but taken like a duck to water.

G

Gazzer

All those years you have wasted with your protests Dave...never mind you got there in the end :thumbsup:

:lol:

G

Gazzer

My next tip is about keeping your tool clean....Oooooer Missus !

Dont use WD40 etc. If you do it will feel great at first but then it attracts dust and debris from the cut tiles. This in turn will build up inside the slot on the handle. Easy way that works for me is either use a household polish on the bar or better still I am finding at the moment is "Mer" a fancy car polish. Before using these products though make sure your cutter main bar and the slot in the handle are clean.

D

DHTiling

The pull is canny , it isnt awkward , just different from what i am used to but not uncomfortable or Anything.

I like it.

Reply to Sigma 2G tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a noob trying to tile our shower. Since the old tiles were taken off, some of that...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen