Search the forum,

Discuss Professional Quality tiling tools for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MAKAM PETE

start up tools for sale:
ceramic nippers, bucket trowel, wall trowel,floor trowel+20mm floor trowel,grout wash system with spare sponges, wall and floor grout floats,angle finder, 6mm&10mm score wheel handles, rubbing stone, plasplug wet cutter, pro-dry cutter, PVC trim cutters, 2x gorilla tubs, silicone remover and gun, triangle hole cutter,space wedges pack, 3500 2mm wall spacers, 600mm level, china markers, socket screws pack, ceramic tile drills, combination square and grout whisk.
Cost £450 from local training provider
cutters and trowels used only once the rest unused.
£300 ono

PM mail for more info

northeast of england

G

GazTech

start up tools for sale:
ceramic nippers, bucket trowel, wall trowel,floor trowel+20mm floor trowel,grout wash system with spare sponges, wall and floor grout floats,angle finder, 6mm&10mm score wheel handles, rubbing stone, plasplug wet cutter, pro-dry cutter, PVC trim cutters, 2x gorilla tubs, silicone remover and gun, triangle hole cutter,space wedges pack, 3500 2mm wall spacers, 600mm level, china markers, socket screws pack, ceramic tile drills, combination square and grout whisk.
Cost £450 from local training provider
cutters and trowels used only once the rest unused.
£300 ono

PM mail for more info

northeast of england
Have your circumstances changed after your Nett course Pete ?

M

MAKAM PETE

Yes they have big time.....been offered a job with money can't afford to refuse, also did a tile job for a friend and was there from 09:30 to 19:30 and hated it, def not for me, i am not good enough to tile for a living.

G

GazTech

Yes they have big time.....been offered a job with money can't afford to refuse, also did a tile job for a friend and was there from 09:30 to 19:30 and hated it, def not for me, i am not good enough to tile for a living.
congrats on he job...best of luck, from the forums....Gaz:yes: :thumbsup:

D

DEN

Never mind pete,at least you have something to fall back on,sorry tiling has not worked out for you,but best of luck for the future:thumbsup:

D

Dave Carr

If there was a sigma cutter in there, I'd be on my way :) All the best with your new venture!

B

brian c

sorry it hasnt worked out for you m8 and that you didnt enjoy tiling once you had completed the course....i suppose tiling isnt for everyone eh!Good luck in the future career bud.....Bri

Reply to Professional Quality tiling tools for sale in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen