Search the forum,

Discuss Pricing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Syd Langston

Hi, I have to price up a job for tiling 40sqm of Marble tiling with underfloor heating on a concrete floor. The customer is providing backer boards and the underfloor heating only. I will be supplying the materials and doing all the labour. The tiles are 600x400 and 10mm thick. What would you consider to be a fair price for doing this job. I have already succeeded in getting 3 wall tiling jobs at the customers house so I don't want to over charge him but I don't also want to do the job for nothing. I am doing this job on my own. Any advice will be most welcome.
Could you email me please with your advice. Hope this is exceptable. I Don't often post posts.

E

EdinTiler

Surely you know what your own pricing system is mate? Have you carried out similar work? Are you actually a full time tiler?
Can't talk about prices as far as I know but you must have a fair idea of the amount of labour and time involved to complete the work?
If it was me it'd be day rate for the prep and meterage for the tiling and sealing. You've obviously got a spark too, aye?
EdinTiler

Reply to Pricing in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen