Search the forum,

Discuss (Practice)Grouting - Grout3000 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello again!
Just wanting abit of advice on grounting

I’m using grout 3000... doing abit of practice After following the instructions on making a batch and appyling the grout to some tiles, sponging it, it has dried up and when i look closely its abit crap, not happy with it... (see picture)

Any pointers?

Reaction score
Ooops

16B5E6BE-D710-48F7-9FC0-6D876F7370C2.jpeg

W

Waluigi

Porcelain tiles and the fact that you’re doing a very small area isn’t helping the waiting time.

Reply to (Practice)Grouting - Grout3000 in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen