Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Ian

Van 002.jpg Van 001.jpg Before a tidy up!!!!

I

Ian

Van 004.jpg Van 003.jpg And a couple after! Bit of racking at the back for all drills etc. I have adapted both wheel arches to hold the tx1200 (right!) and the ts. Could do with a bit more racking behind the passenger side but it would stop me getting 8x4's in as its only a short wheel base

Mouldy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Go on then, Ill bite. You see it as you find it guys! Job was finished yesterday evening and I wanted to get home!!! DSC_2644 copy.jpg DSC_2645 copy.jpg

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Image0192.jpg Image0185.jpg

ok this is my van .............and i know its a mess, its not always like this and i was going to tidy it but to be honest it just to blooming cold!

the storage tubs i did myself i got the tubs from the D.I.Y sheds for a couple of quid each cut two slots in the rim made some brackets for them to hook on to :thumbsup:

S

Stewart

I usually load my van with tools and cutters for each job depending on what I need, and I keep every thing else in the store. I have loads of shelves, with a set space for individual items, so you know exactly where they are. I know it's quite sad, but my van is always this tidy and the cab is immaculate too.

IMG_0479.jpg

M

mikethetile

stewarts van is what I would like mine to look like but im afraid it resembles the others, nothing to be embarrased about though as they are all productive vans and thats what matters

D

doug boardley

oh well, here goes, but in my defence I was in a rush to get back from Scotland to go on my hols, so everything just got chucked in;

D

doug boardley

lol, at least I've just spotted my hole cutters, thought I might have left them up there!

Reply to PICTURES PLEASE! - Inside Van Pic's - Racking & Tool Layout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks