Discuss TradeTiler.com Launch New Tiling Tools Website! in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pleased to announce that Tradetiler Home page have launched a fancy new website!

As well as an awesome layout and interface, you can now also login to your account, see all your purchase history, wish lists, stored cart etc etc.

New products are right around the corner including metal trims.

And for the moment there is a £5 off all professional manual tile cutters (applied in the cart during checkout).

And there is a new checkout and payment system too I'm told (I don't actually have an account so can't look at that bit - should probably sign up for the hell of it maybe?).

Go check it out (but don't spend too much!!!!)

Tradetiler Home page < - Clicky

J

jonnyc

I would like to say that I am a great fan of tradetiler.
dave does not give me any special rates but he does always offer the best deal about.

His delivery service is exceptional and when I asked about outsize normal special wet cut discs he produced at very competitive rate and in good time.

D

dingabell

If I buy a Rubi DU-200L-BL Wet Saw, do I get it for £47.40 inc vat as stated? Blooming bargain! It's the same price as the leg stand.:smilewinkgrin:

D

David - Tradetiler

Hmmmm it is showing the 'as low as' which is showing the price for the leg stand which is in the line up

Will think of a way to list it differently

D

David - Tradetiler

All running and tested - has been quite a test getting it to work on iPads and IPhones but all sorted now - I even had to buy a trowel off myself to test it :yikes:

P

Peter

First class service from David. Ordered a DNA blade at lunchtime and had it in my hand at 10am next day.

D

David - Tradetiler

Hmmmm it is showing the 'as low as' which is showing the price for the leg stand which is in the line up

Will think of a way to list it differently

Have moved the leg stand as a related item now so the machine price looks correct from the products grid (as it should)

Reply to TradeTiler.com Launch New Tiling Tools Website! in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks