• Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, the Tile Advice Forum. It's free to join if you'd like to register and ask a question should you not be able to search for your answers already. :)

Discuss Patchy grout in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

russ1

TF
Has anyone used Larsen grey grout ,put it on last week noticed it after a hour before clean up and it has gone patchy some lines are light and dark looks awful nothing to do with to much water or from clean up, I've racked it out today to redo tomorrow customer had another bag which I refused to use I got some mapai grey instead.

The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
O

On one

Changing from Larsen to Mapei? just like jumping out of the fire, in to the frying pan!

russ1

TF
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I agree
Post automatically merged:

Haven't had no probs with ardex thou.

Last edited:

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reactions
130 2
Changing from Larsen to Mapei? just like jumping out of the fire, in to the frying pan!
Not quite ,, mapei is very good if used correctly, on the other hand larsen has horrible quality control and has let countless tile setters down

R

Russ 1

Hi balloo didn't use mapei customer didn't like the colour in end used ardex turned out good in end,but I will never use Larsen again still you live and learn

Reply to Patchy grout in the Tiling Forum | Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Tiling Forum

Get free wall and floor tiling advice from TilersForums.com's Tiling Forum. Both DIY and professional wall and floor tilers use this forum to make sure their tiling is spot on.

Top Bottom