Search the forum,

Discuss Online backup in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rad2474

Anyone use one of the free online backup sites? last year my hard drive went and i lost a lot of photo's so i've been thinking about backing them up online but never tried it before.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Get your own external hard drive mate, it's much easier to use and you never pay again for it. I have norton that backs up to their own servers but I hit the space limit and they want me to buy more, so I've unchecked the box and it doesn't backup any more.

external hard drive 1tb items - Get great deals on Computing, Consumer Electronics items on eBay UK!

1000GB backup for around £60.

Just make sure you don't buy from a seller in hong kong. Seems to be loads of 'em.

You should find plenty of UK sellers with decent feedback though :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You can install a bunch of hard drives to a PC you know. Might be worth you just getting a second to use as storage perhaps? 1GB isn't much at all. My phone has 18GB of pictures!

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
LOL, 1 gig, sorry mate didn't mean to smile, I thought we were going to be talking multi multi gigs, as Dan says, fit a couple of extra drives into your pc and back them up to both, just being paranoid, failing that, what about using gmail, just email to yourself and they will be online and secure ??

Reply to Online backup in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen