Search the forum,

Discuss newbee 1st tiling project in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

baldeagle

Hi All

I am about to tackle my 1st tiling projet which is a ground floor shower room with toilet and hand basin.
The room is part of a new extension will had built and was never finished so is empty apart from the drainage pipe.
Its a small room and i would to tile the floor and walls so i need ideas about colour of tiles and size and also where to start!

Baldeagle

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum!

Hi baldeagle and welcome to tilersforums.com!

D

Deleted member 9966

hi Baldeagle

:welcome: to the best tiling forum in the world.

Get yourself down to your nearest Tile Giant store and have a browse of the shop. They've got loads of choice and their helpful assistants can talk you through what kinds of tiles will do what in your particular setting.

Ceramic floor and wall tiles are very cost-effective and look good too, or you could consider porcelain or perhaps stone such as travertine. You don't have to make a decision before you get there, pop in, browse, handle some tiles and see what you think.

And ask as many questions on here as you like. No question is too daft or silly.

GRR :angel:

B

b30 villain

:welcome: CHECK THE ALBUM PICTURES FOR IDEAS THERES SOME FANTASTIC BATHROOMS ETC ON THERE

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to newbee 1st tiling project in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen