Search the forum,

Discuss Need pricing advice(new tiler) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

CH1999

-
Reaction score
I was with for a tiler for the last 3 years but I’m working for myself now. Im not sure what I should be charging? For my first few jobs I charged €20/sq m but I think this is too low. I don’t want to charge too much but not sell myself short either.

and also should I be charging different rates for different types of work?

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
D

Dumbo

Charging is easy , know what you what you want to earn in a day and divide that by how many meters you can do in a day . There is your metre rate .

T

Time's Ran Out

Your geographical location will have a big bearing on your rate.
The only advice I could give is don’t sell yourself short but charge a rate in line with the standard of work you produce.
When your sitting at home instead of out earning it’s a good indicator.

Reply to Need pricing advice(new tiler) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen