Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Need help getting around on TilersForums.co.uk? in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

OP
Dan

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
How big is your keyboard @3_fall are you blind or something? lol

Can you set that to normal sized the same as normal human beings who have normal sized arms and hold their phone just a couple of feet away from their face when typing instead of down the road? lol

Upvote 0
J

J Sid

I must admit, it’s a little irritating having to scroll the reply box up to see what you’re actually writing, petty I know, but you did ask. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
shorter, more concise answer may solve the problem :oops: or a different phone, doesn't happen on mine :)

Upvote 0
O

Old Mod

How big is your keyboard @3_fall are you blind or something? lol

Can you set that to normal sized the same as normal human beings who have normal sized arms and hold their phone just a couple of feet away from their face when typing instead of down the road? lol

My keyboard is normal size Dan.
The black keyboard is screen shot of your keyboard from earlier post.
I was showing you exactly what happens when I reply to a particular post.

Upvote 0

Reply to Need help getting around on TilersForums.co.uk? in the Struggling With The Forum? - Ask for Help Here area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock