Search the forum,

Discuss my job of the month prize in egypt in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

V

village tiling

will your mate do one for me Paul? size medium should just about fit :lol:

glad u had a wicked holiday :hurray: and big-up to Gary for the top notch prize :thumbsup:

he probably could yeah. if you really want me pm me an ill try and sort it out for you.

D

DJT75

due to the wind on the t-shirt that first picture looks like you're facing out to sea & someone's twisted your head around :yikes:

Nice prize, glad you enjoyed it & congrats on winning!

G

Gazzer

due to the wind on the t-shirt that first picture looks like you're facing out to sea & someone's twisted your head around :yikes:

yeah and someone twisted your arms and legs around too :mad2:

V

village tiling

yeah it does lol. i was on the front of a boat and id just got out the water so the t-shirt was sticking to me aswell which made it look worst lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
lol Liz.

Thanks for taking the pics with the shirt mate. I'll send it off to Tile UK now. :)
Glad you enjoyed the trip mate, a big thanks to the guy for offering the place in the first place. We've not managed to get a prize like it since lol :p

T

Time's Ran Out

Who came second - no one ever remembers who came second?
Well done Village.
And especially WELL DONE GARY!!!!

Reply to my job of the month prize in egypt in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen