Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss my job of the month prize in egypt in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

V

village tiling

hi lads and ladies

just got back from my job of the month prize of a week in gary the tilers apartment in egypt and ive gotta say it was really amazing, the apartment was beautiful and in a prime location. egypt has never really been a place ive ever wanted to go to but after being there for a week im sorry i wasnt there longer and will definently be going again you cant beat it for the weather (at least 40F every day) id like to say a big thank you to TF and gary for putting up such an amazing prize. goodluck to all this months and future JOTM entries.

thanks paul :thumbsup:

eg1.jpg

rg2.jpg

D

DHTiling

Thanks for the pics paul...and so so pleased you enjoyed yourself...:thumbsup:.

P.s Cracking t/shirt..

V

village tiling

will your mate do one for me Paul? size medium should just about fit :lol:

glad u had a wicked holiday :hurray: and big-up to Gary for the top notch prize :thumbsup:

he probably could yeah. if you really want me pm me an ill try and sort it out for you.

D

DJT75

due to the wind on the t-shirt that first picture looks like you're facing out to sea & someone's twisted your head around :yikes:

Nice prize, glad you enjoyed it & congrats on winning!

Reply to my job of the month prize in egypt in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks