Search the forum,

Discuss Most expensive mosaics tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Ages ago i did a kitchen spash....fired earth 100 x 100 mm tiles...£5 each tile...:yikes:

And just after xmas this year...i did some octagon stone 30mm thick with matching insets..£200 mtr from lapicida..

D

dagger

for me it was Bizazza, and it was it multiple different patterns which creates a bigger pattern.. dont remember the costings but it was upper £300 per m2, and if you were 1 sheet short.. you had to buy a box!!!! ouch!

S

Spud

there is a white gold mosaic panel in a showroom i know of which is 18,000 pounds some of the sicis mosaic art panels are £4000-6000 per sqm

C

Colour Republic

I nearly worked with some glass mosaic's with a gun-metal backing, I say nearly because when I found out the price I got something different - £600sqm:yikes:

Reply to Most expensive mosaics tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I plan to tile our bathroom with 60x60 cm tiles (8 mm thick) and the shower (because of...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen