Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Octagonal 4.5" Edwardian terracotta/red tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm in London and looking for missing tiles for my path - the main missing ones are octagonal, 4.5", and red/terracotta in colour.

Any suggestions for reclamation yards that might be able to help?

Thanks!

20200614_142655.jpg

Reaction score
Hi. If the tiles are 15cm wide there is an option to use the original style red squares and cut them into octagons. It’s pretty easy to do but they cant be bigger than 15cm. There is a slight contrast between old and new but it works if you can’t get authentic ones.

Reply to Looking for Octagonal 4.5" Edwardian terracotta/red tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen