Search the forum,

Discuss Levelling System in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

V

Versatile

Got some 1200by1200 tiles in a couple of weeks
Gunna try a levelling system,have I read on here that there is a cheaper version of the riamondi
System from Italy
Will I need the pliers from riamondi for these clips
Anyone used them /rate them
Cheers

O

Old Mod

Yes mate, clips from Italy are good, 2mm are anyway.
Not tried the 3mm but have no reason to believe they wouldn't perform as well!
And yes the Raimondi pliers can be used, are they needed?
That's personal preference.
U can do without them, the clips are strong enough.
Personally I prefer to use them.
I feel it puts less strain on the clip when they're tightened.

S

Stef

These are the clips from Italy, the orange wedges are Raimondi & the green wedges are from Ferramentaweb.
White clips are 2mm & the pink ones are 3mm.
They are almost identical to Raimondi.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

W

White Room

I have some 1mm for ceramics that have edges which are splayed slightly, so ends up with a 2mm joint.

V

Versatile

Do anyone have a link to the website
Is payment in euros ?
If So do you just order as normal in pounds and pence

Thanks

I

Italy

now. come and ask questions of tf.
of leveling. of tile cutter. of diamond blade.
It is like, do criminal act. haha
careful @Versatile
it's like touching nest of wasps .ahhah lol
sorry

H

hmtiling

I used the raimondi system for the first time last week. Very impressed after being dubious. I thought it may pull a tile up and leave a void but it defo pulled the adjoining tiles down. The floor was good to begin with and these things don't work miracles but can make a good job nigh on perfect. I'm sure we've all had a slight lip when going back to grout that was not there the day before, well this is the answer.

I

Italy

I used the raimondi system for the first time last week. Very impressed after being dubious. I thought it may pull a tile up and leave a void but it defo pulled the adjoining tiles down. The floor was good to begin with and these things don't work miracles but can make a good job nigh on perfect. I'm sure we've all had a slight lip when going back to grout that was not there the day before, well this is the answer.
alleluia!!! ;)

Reply to Levelling System in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen