Search the forum,

Discuss latex leveler or not in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
i'm puting ufh down on to concrete for the first time next week and was wondering what would be the best slc to use, should it be a latex one or not, there will be insulation boards between concrete and ufh. Any advice appreciated.

L

leesimpkin

Weber do a product called Weber.Niv Plus.
High build self levelling compound

• Highly polymer modified, cement based floor screed
• Self levelling & self smoothing
• For levelling 5-25mm deep
• Limited flexibility to absorb movement from under-floor heating, under-tile heating
• Rapid setting, 2-4 hours

Supplied in 25kg bags
Coverage. 1.8kg of powder for every 1mm of thickness/m2

hope this info helps, price is pretty good as well.

T

TrumpersUnited

The best levellers are one part, on this application i would use weber niveplus about £15 a bag from Tile Town in Derby, spot on product and rapid setting.

D

diamondtiling

I always find that the best thing to do when approaching a Wickes Centre is to quickly drive past

:yikes::yikes:

Reply to latex leveler or not in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
hello new here but wished i had found and asked before screed and ufh down but here goes. We...
Replies
Views
hey there, long time no speak. I’m helping a friend tile their bathroom and they wish to...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen