Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Job in South of France starting immediately. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Just got a call from Stuart. Stuart owns a tile shop and is currently looking for tilers (maybe 2 or 3) to finish off a job in the South of France. Immediate start for approx. 1 week. Flights/transfers/accommodation paid for. Mosaic tile and natural stone. You have to be a top notch tiler as this is a very high end property. I would do this myself but I have dates that cannot be moved (which is a bummer). For further info can you PM me and I will pass your details onto Stuart. The successful applicants must be contributing members of this forum (i.e. you must have posted on this site for at least 3 months).

Cheers
Sean

D

Deleted member 9966

If anybody is interested in this work, please send Sean a private message.

Reaction score
Just got a call from Stuart. Stuart owns a tile shop and is currently looking for tilers (maybe 2 or 3) to finish off a job in the South of France. Immediate start for approx. 1 week. Flights/transfers/accommodation paid for. Mosaic tile and natural stone. You have to be a top notch tiler as this is a very high end property. I would do this myself but I have dates that cannot be moved (which is a bummer). For further info can you PM me and I will pass your details onto Stuart. The successful applicants must be contributing members of this forum (i.e. you must have posted on this site for at least 3 months).

Cheers
Sean
Hi Sean, I'm a tiler in Liverpool, but I'm looking to move to South of France, Trane et goranne area with my family. I would be looking to make contacts over there who are preferably English speaking.
I'm wondering how the work is out there and if I could sustain a living tile. If you have any contacts I could get Intouch with that would be a great help.

Kind regards
David Gillibrand

OP
Sean Kelly

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Sean, I'm a tiler in Liverpool, but I'm looking to move to South of France, Trane et goranne area with my family. I would be looking to make contacts over there who are preferably English speaking.
I'm wondering how the work is out there and if I could sustain a living tile. If you have any contacts I could get Intouch with that would be a great help.

Kind regards
David Gillibrand
David, this post was written 8 years ago!!! I haven't a clue what the work is like in France. This was a one off job. Good luck anyway.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Job in South of France starting immediately. in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock