Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiler looking for work in South Manchester in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

DJS

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hey Everyone,

Been a while! I'm looking to revive my tile career/working with an experienced tile contractor. Currently not got a van, but have own transport. I'm based in South Manchester, so looking for work around this area. If anyone wants an experienced tiler to cut/mix and fix with them, please get intouch.

Many Thanks
Denis

B

Blunt Tool

Best of luck, hope someone on here around you sees this, have you left your details with your local tile shops for them to pass onto other tilers?

OP
D

DJS

TF
Reaction score
Cheers CT, I've been in to see them today. Picked up a bag of SLC for a job I'm doing at home (50% off for a burst bag).

Person I wanted to speak with wasn't around, so calling back for a chat in the morning.

OP
D

DJS

TF
Reaction score
Spoke with my old tile shop, and got a list of people to call. Also lined up a meeting with DMTiling after seeing them needing work done nearby. Glad to say I'm on the tools again. Still a lot to organise, so going to start off with a new profile pic for now. Thanks to TilersForums too!

OP
D

DJS

TF
Reaction score
How did your search go @DJS
Hey Az,

I'm off the tools again, as I was trying to get 'back into it', but my hip joints are wearing out, so I just called it a day again.

If I could give any tips, try asking round the local tile shops in Stanley Green (Cheshire Tile, Real Stone & Tile etc), also one at Wythenshawe Centre. Some may help you with a list of contacts, some have had trade nights (not sure if they still do), which can be a good way to meet a few tilers in the same place at the same time.

Best of luck!

Reply to Tiler looking for work in South Manchester in the Tilers Looking for Work - Post Details Here area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock