Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dougs Third Go

He happens to own ox tools 😊😉
me and my big mouth haha...reminds me of when I was stood watching my kids playing in a mini rugby tournament and this guy commented on T shirt I was wearing (either NIN or Gary Numan I guess) and he said he was in a band,,"what band " I asked,,"lead guitar with Elbow" he replied..."never heard of you, what kinda music you play/" I asked,,course I'd heard of them haha

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I took advantage of FFX's 10% off day, and bought what I thought was a ..
Makita DGA467RTJ 18v LXT BL 2x5Ah Li-ion 115mm Angle Grinder Makpac Kit
When it eventually came, it wasn't actually an official kit, but a gather up of the bare tool, batteries etc, put into a random Makpac box, from a twin drill pack in my case, complete with pictures on the Makpac of 2 drills, not a grinder (making it hard to identify once it's stacked in my van)
I'm not sure whether to be pissed off and return it???

D

Dumbo

I took advantage of FFX's 10% off day, and bought what I thought was a ..
Makita DGA467RTJ 18v LXT BL 2x5Ah Li-ion 115mm Angle Grinder Makpac Kit
When it eventually came, it wasn't actually an official kit, but a gather up of the bare tool, batteries etc, put into a random Makpac box, from a twin drill pack in my case, complete with pictures on the Makpac of 2 drills, not a grinder (making it hard to identify once it's stacked in my van)
I'm not sure whether to be pissed off and return it???
Wouldn't worry macpac' s are rubbish and you would be better of in a dewalt box

B

Bill

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Nice little gifts this morning

9pN6b9guQFqcR%vYmJEjrg.jpg

LAorOz3dQI2ANHzNIh0tng.jpg

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
ah you must have some good pals in there!

I went along to try out the BAL boards while they were on offer for the trade day, worked out cheaper than hardie so more dollar in my pocket

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
ah you must have some good pals in there!

I went along to try out the BAL boards while they were on offer for the trade day, worked out cheaper than hardie so more dollar in my pocket
Some great people known all of them since they started, i have used CTD since
at least 1980 :smile::smile::smile:

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks