Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

Sorry young man 😃
I have a makita 1400W variable speed one and my last bosch variable speed died and thought this was a good price 👍
What W's is yours?
1570644346190.png

mine?
mine is the best;)
it costs a lot but it's worth all the money.
1380w
I use it mainly with a diamond wheel
to fix non-planar floors
he is never tired.
great for an apprentice ;)

O

Old Mod

View attachment 110465

A few more lights to help with the Winter darkness.

That looks like a good quality head torch Lee.
I’m not a fan of these floor standing lamps tho, I have a few now, thanks to my local Homebase closing down, and I always end up hanging them or screwing them in to door linings, pain in the butt!
They do give out a good light tho.

L

LM

That looks like a good quality head torch Lee.
I’m not a fan of these floor standing lamps tho, I have a few now, thanks to my local Homebase closing down, and I always end up hanging them or screwing them in to door linings, pain in the butt!
They do give out a good light tho.
These ones Marc have a heavy duty rubber strap that you can configure to enable you to hang them up high so the light shines down.
I’m not a fan of the light angling from the floor either.

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks