Search the forum,

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Bond

TF
Arms
Reaction score
A bit of a departure form my usual brand Marshall town, thought ld give ox a try, on first impressions they appear will made, got a nice balance about them and a great soft grip rubber handle.
D67858F6-BE09-47D4-A046-EFEFBF1EA43A.jpeg

D

Dougs Third Go

A bit of a departure form my usual brand Marshall town, thought ld give ox a try, on first impressions they appear will made, got a nice balance about them and a great soft grip rubber handle. View attachment 109527
always been a strong advocate of marshalltown, my skimming and rendering trowels still have wooden handles are used frequently, their quality and longevity are not open to question,,,,but this year I invested in ox speedskim spatulas (600mm and 1200mm) and a finishing trowel..wow. what a wake up call, superb tools at a decent price,,,yep I rate them.

O

Old Mod

,but this year I invested in ox speedskim spatulas (600mm and 1200mm) and a finishing trowel..wow. what a wake up call, superb tools at a decent price,,,yep I rate them.

Doug, I’m gonna unashamedly name drop here, and tell Jim how pleased you are, he’ll be as pleased as punch. 😊👍

D

Dougs Third Go

He happens to own ox tools 😊😉
me and my big mouth haha...reminds me of when I was stood watching my kids playing in a mini rugby tournament and this guy commented on T shirt I was wearing (either NIN or Gary Numan I guess) and he said he was in a band,,"what band " I asked,,"lead guitar with Elbow" he replied..."never heard of you, what kinda music you play/" I asked,,course I'd heard of them haha

tommyzooom

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I took advantage of FFX's 10% off day, and bought what I thought was a ..
Makita DGA467RTJ 18v LXT BL 2x5Ah Li-ion 115mm Angle Grinder Makpac Kit
When it eventually came, it wasn't actually an official kit, but a gather up of the bare tool, batteries etc, put into a random Makpac box, from a twin drill pack in my case, complete with pictures on the Makpac of 2 drills, not a grinder (making it hard to identify once it's stacked in my van)
I'm not sure whether to be pissed off and return it???

D

Dumbo

I took advantage of FFX's 10% off day, and bought what I thought was a ..
Makita DGA467RTJ 18v LXT BL 2x5Ah Li-ion 115mm Angle Grinder Makpac Kit
When it eventually came, it wasn't actually an official kit, but a gather up of the bare tool, batteries etc, put into a random Makpac box, from a twin drill pack in my case, complete with pictures on the Makpac of 2 drills, not a grinder (making it hard to identify once it's stacked in my van)
I'm not sure whether to be pissed off and return it???
Wouldn't worry macpac' s are rubbish and you would be better of in a dewalt box

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen